Debit card spending limit cap : RM1,500
Credit card spending limit cap : RM3,000
Split your purchase into 3 months 0% Instalment
Register your basic information and enter payment card details in the app.
Instant approval! Visit any Quinton Online Store and start shopping!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is Atome different from bank credit cards?
- Instant Approval
- Min. Spend to use Atome is RM25
- Buy More – Pay Later
2. Does Atome protect my personal information?
3. If I am late on payment, what happens?
If you missed a scheduled payment, we will charge you an administration fee and freeze your account until the outstanding amounts are paid. To reactivate your account, we will charge a RM50 fee. If this reactivation fee and instalment is not paid within seven days, an additional RM25 fee will be charged. In Malaysia, the maximum administrative fee is capped at RM150 per transaction.
Your account will be frozen and you will be required to pay all outstanding amounts due plus an administrative fee:
Days Past Date: 2 Days – 50 MYR charged
Days Past Date: 8 Days – 25 MYR charged
- Customer has to make full payment of all existing payments for their account to be reactivated
- Should customer have any other concerns, please contact Atome support team or head over to Atome’s website.
4. What are the payment methods for repayment?
- App repayment.
Go to your ATOME APP. Select “Check and Pay” overdue bills. Update your credit or debit card details.
Deposit sufficient funds to the debit/credit card bound to your Atome account for auto deduction.
5. What are the payment methods for repayment if I failed to pay by cards?
- Bank Transfer
Bank Name: OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Account Number : 710-131772-4
Account Name: APAYLATER SDN. BHD.
Address: NO 1, JALAN IBRAHIM, 80000, JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM, MALAYSIA.
- To avoid delays in posting your payment, kindly leave your customer number or name in the “payment description” and send your proof of payment, name, and phone number to email@example.com.
Important Reminder: If you pay through PayNow or Bank Transfer, there would be a delay for matching your repayment to your outstanding balance. During this time, your total outstanding balance may be auto-debited from your nominated account if there is sufficient balance. If this happens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund of the overpaid amount.
6. Am I eligible to use the Atome service?
- To use the service, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Malaysia
- Have a mobile phone number registered under your MyKad with your telco
- Own a credit or debit card that will be used to pay for your purchases on Atome
7. How do I pay using Atome?
Shop with Switch and choose Atome as your preferred payment method at checkout. Make your first repayment (one-third of your bill) with your credit or debit card at the time of purchase and the rest over the next two months in two equal interest-free instalments. It’s that easy.
8. It seems too good to be true, what’s the catch?
We know it’s hard to believe, but there really isn’t one.The only cost that you might incur (apart from the price of your purchase) is a fixed late repayment fee that never snowballs.
9. Do customers have to pay any fees for using the Atome service?
Atome is a free service: there are no hidden service fees or interest charges if you pay all your scheduled instalments on time. That said, the merchant you’re shopping with may charge you additional fees for using Atome to pay – that’s between you and the merchant you’re buying goods from.
10. Can I make a refund? Where can I see my refund status?
It depends on each merchant’s return and refund policy. As long as the merchant agrees to the refund, we’ll immediately process your refund.
If you receive a full refund, any unpaid instalments will be cancelled , and the amount already charged will be refunded. For example, if you’ve made your first repayment, we’ll cancel the two other instalments and you’ll also get your first instalment refunded.
With a partial refund, refund amounts are taken off your next scheduled instalment first. For example, if you bought two items that cost RM45 each and paid your first instalment of RM30, you will receive a partial refund of RM45. Your third instalment will be cancelled and you’ll only pay RM15 for your second instalment. Any excess balance will be refunded to your debit or credit card.
Two items: RM90 (30 x 3 instalments)
Partial refund: RM45
Amount due: RM45
First instalment = RM30
Second instalment = RM30 (-RM15)
Third instalment = RM30 (cancelled)
Your Atome account will be updated to reflect the full or partial refund under the “Bills” tab.
11. Can repayment date be pushed back?
Under normal circumstances, no, but if you are facing technical difficulties or other problems that prevent you from paying on time, though, please get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can provide you with the support that you need.